At JayBox we understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law. This document sets out the rules we follow regarding how we use any personal data we collect/hold about you and your rights to access the personal data we hold.
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data is recorded information relating to an individual which can identify them. This could be a name, address, phone number or email address amongst other things.
How we collect your information
We obtain this information when you correspond with us, whether by phone, email or in person with any employee of JayBox. We also gather this information on our website when you fill out our enquiry form.
We may then collect the following information:
Your full name
How we use your Personal Data
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Supplying our goods and services to you
- Replying to emails from you
- To allow us to handle your contracts and orders, and for the delivery of goods.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email* phone or post with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR regulations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details.You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it which we would action immediately.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.